The General Assembly of Rotaract Genève International for the Rotary year 2022-2023 took place on Wednesday 1st of February 2023, from 6.30pm to 8pm at L'ESPACE, 1 Rue du 23-Août, 1205 Geneva. The meeting was livestreamed on Zoom.
The following members (with voting rights) attended:
- Elisabeth Antunes
- Théophile Houessou
- Killian Mavel
- Eleonora Patinot
- Marija Kudriavceva
- Tomas Franceschin
- Takhmina Nasimova (Director of Membership)
- Lucie Archambeau
- Boris Fernandez (President)
The following prospects attended:
- Lynn Al Wazzan
- Simon Crahay
- Claire Colin
- Chloé Ciriello
- Ari Stojanovski (Vice-President)
- Manuel Leon
- Marie-Therese Bou Younes (Secretary)
- Claire Föllings (Treasurer)
The Activity Report 2021-2022 (attached below) was adopted unanimously by the quorum.
The Financial Report 2021-2022 (attached below) was adopted unanimously by the quorum.
Minor changes to the bylaws (attached below) were adopted unanimously by the quorum.
The Elections for the Board positions 2023-2024 were held on the same evening. The candidates were:
- Marija Kudriavceva (President)
- Theophile Houessou (Vice-President)
- Claire Colin (Director of Membership)
- Boris Fernandez (Director of Communications)
- N/A (Treasurer, Claire Föllings ad. interim.)
- N/A (Secretary)
The candidates were able to introduce themselves and their motivations.
Polls were organized online, anonymously, from January 25th to February 1st and ended during the General Assembly & Elections evening, at 7.30pm.
All candidates were elected for their desired positions.
The Board of 2021-2022 was discharged of its duties.
There was no miscellaneous raised.